Volunteer Tips & Talking Points IHop
Name: Volunteer Tips & Talking Points IHop
Date: March 12, 2019
Time: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM PDT
FREE PANCAKES DAY
- Watch Stan Soderstrom's training video https://vimeo.com/185556331
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Wear something that clearly identifies you as a Kiwanis member/ Volunteer.
- Introduce yourself to the manager.
- Please DO NOT DO any of the following:
- Serve/clear tables
- Take out garbage
- Take cash donations
- Hi, I'm ....., thanks for coming in today to help us rasie money for our loal children's hospital- the Lauren Small Children's Center at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital.
- I hope you enjoy your free pancakes and you'll consider leaving a generous donation; you can add it to your credit receipt or put it in the donation box by the cashier. Anything you give will help our local CMN Hospital.
- All funds stay local and go directly to our children's hospital.
- Last year Memorial Hospital treated nearly 37,000 local children!!